Dad: Why do you think they do that?
Girl: Because the companies who make these try to trick the girls into buying the pink stuff instead of stuff boys want to buy. [x]
that awkward moment when a child understands the harm of forcing gender roles better than most grown male politicians.
I’m surprised that I haven’t reblogged this, to be honest.
I love that last gif. She looks so frustrated. Like “Um, hello, obviously girls and boys can like anything why doesn’t anybody get that???”
She does have a point though..
Kids who are smarter than adults though.
Rob talking about a stalker he had in Spain.
HE COMPLAINED ABOUT HIS LIFE.
TO A FAN.
FOR TWO STRAIGHT HOURS.
Bless this man.
the man. the myth. the legend.
Please keep this circulating. Cops are getting more and more brazen, know your rights!
How to enter!
- must be following Courtney
- reblog this post
- likes are not counted as entries but bookmarks
- members will be selected on May 21stWhat we're looking for
- slytherins ofc
- fandom/multifandom blogs
- hp fans
- active users
- nice peopleBenefits of being accepted
- help on edits, fics, etc.
- a place to talk to friends with similar interests
- get promos/help when you’re close to a follower goal
- fangirlingWhat will happen
- if you get accepted you will get a message asking for your email so i can invite you to the network
- you’ll post an icon and short description for the members page
- you’ll track the tag #slytherinsnetwork
That’s a damn tough question to ask XD
But I’ll go with Marui. I’ve loved that guy for too long. Probably since High School.
Plus I ship Alibaba with Mor.
You should check out this amazing comic: MYth by Zelda C. W. ??? at http://www.inkblazers.com/read-manga/MYth/4955/0/0?lang=en&utm_campaign=SubWall&utm_content=70718 #inkblazers